Sunday, November 09, 2008

You are here for reason?


Blogging is way too fancy a word for what i wanna do on this basic page. I promised myself i wouldn't take it too seriously, but at the same time also swore that i wouldn't just do a dumb blog. So here's the deal. I like wasting/spending my time on surfing, i like searching for things.... i like to discover things. May they be musical, visual, verbal or none of the above. I would love to think that i am good at finding, showing and stating interesting things. I would also love to think that i could make it a better habbit, trying to document that assumption.

That being said, with me being brutally honest- Only time can tell what might be posted for you to love or dislike in here. I wont take it too serious, and i will try not being to uninteresting. Plus, minus, whatever, whenever. This is it. Welcome on over.

No comments: